Everything was going just fine, and then one day something awful happened – my dad found my blog. It was time to assume a secret identity.
- Mother Nature can bite me
- I hope my insurance will cover my scooter chair
- It’s probably a good thing I’m not looking for a husband
- why does the conditioner run out way before the shampoo?
- I hope it’s not genetic or my poor kids are doomed.
- Why sexting always involves my cats
- I hope my summer vacation doesn’t involve saggy, elderly people
- Why Nicholas Sparks is going to take away my vagina license
- I need someone to make me angry
- Do you ever have a secret girl-crush? Me either.